May 11, 2013

Just Because

Hello!

How's your Saturday going, so far?  I got up early this morning, thanks to my internal alarm clock, and decided I wanted to create something before I started my day.  I checked out a few of the challenge blogs, and here is what I came up with.


This was very easy to put together, and it's simple, so you could mass produce if you needed to.  I think the design would be great for all kinds of different occasions.  And maybe with just a pop of color.  The possibilities are endless.  I've combined the following challenges in my card today.

Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
CAS-usal Fridays CFC100 - CAS Tic Tac Toe (I chose text, bling & square card)
Case Study #140

It's chilly and very windy out, but the sun is shining brightly.  I think Sydney and I are going to do some yard work before I get ready to go to the Mickey Gilley concert with a few of my coworkers tonight.  I didn't know the man was even still alive until I got invited to the concert.  If that's not an 80's country music throwback, I don't know what is! lol  Now if I only had a two steppin partner up here, I'd be set!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

15 comments:

Patti J said...

Really pretty card, Steph....could be easily massed produced for any occasion! Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing well! Have fun tonight!

die amelie said...

What a delicate make! Love the script butterfly!

Thank you for playing along with us at OurCreativeCorner!

Hugs,
Claudia x

dstandard said...

Totally simple and gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Lovely, Steph! I love that beautiful butterfly!

Cassie_lu said...

what a beautiful card

Maureen said...

Love the stamping on kraft and that sweet, adorable butterfly :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Billie A said...

Love your card and love seeing your work again. I miss not seeing it weekly. Hope your doing great and enjoyed your concert. Happy Mothers day and take care. Hugs to you.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Lovely card, Steph! I love that script and the text butterfly (in motion so it seems) is beautiful.

Beverley said...

Stunning card, love how you've combined all the elements :) Hugs Bev x

Aimes said...

Fabulous - I love that butterfly cut from the DP!
Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study!
:)

Helen G. said...

So beautiful. Love the butterfly and the background.

Sylvia Blum said...

Fab card, Steph! I especially love the double punched/cut butterfly :)
Thanks for joining our 100th CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
Sylvia xx

Kelly Griglione said...

So love your text-y butterfly! Wonderful neutrals on your card. Glad you joined the big celebration at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurart said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

Buttons said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x