December 19, 2010

2011 CCC Week #3 - Merry Christmas

Happy Sunday!

It's definitely starting to cool off here in the DFW area, but I heard a rumor that it's supposed to get up to 70 degrees here tomorrow.  Now that's not very holiday like, is it?  I guess I shouldn't complain, I get to wear my flip flops for another day. lol

Sunday means another Christmas Card Challenge.  For this weeks challenge, we were to incorporate holiday travel of some sort.  Keep in mind, the challenges each week are optional.  Any Christmas or winter card will do.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I was very happy that I had this image of Sledding Chloe from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  Without her, I would have had to use the internet once again to find an image.  I colored my image with my Copics, and then used some of my new Nesties to cut it out.  I embossed the background with the Tim Holtz snowflake texture fade, added my sentiment and was done.  Pretty simple, but I really like how it turned out.

I hope you'll head over to the CCC blog to see what everyone has created for you today.  As usual, they're all pretty fantastic.

Hugs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable and I really like the embossing in the background!

Shaela said...

this is darling! I love the giant embossed snowflakes in the background

Reynna said...

Super cute. This image also saved me for this challenge.