October 9, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge Week #45

Hi everyone!

It's time for another Christmas Card challenge!  This week the challenge is an inspiration photo.  It's lovely, and I love the crispness (is that even a word?!) of the decor.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I tried to mimic what I saw, to include most of the details.  I really like how it turned out.  It's going to be a short post for me today.  I'm headed out for the day, in search of some fun, happy things. *wink*

I do hope you'll head over to check out the rest of the gals projects.  Maybe you'll get to play along with us this week?  Christmas is getting closer everyday!

Hugs!

3 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Hi Steph!
This card is absolutely fabulous! I love that funky green, the die-cut shape of that tree and the super fun background. Beautiful work!

Marie Bingaman said...

Sorry if this is a repeat...Hi Steph! Now I know why I wasn't receiving any updates from you, cuz you up and moved on me! LOL Anyhow, this card is really cool; of course I love the green! I have a tag ofr you on my blog, if you care to have a look... :)

CarlaKH said...

Love this card...the texture, the twine and the die cut...all perfect!