January 10, 2012

Use It Tuesday's Challenge #23

Yola!!

How is your week coming along?  Hopefully, you've started the year off peacefully and things aren't too crazy.  As I'm sure you've come to learn by now, I'm crazy busy with work, go figure. lol  Fortunately, I get to come home and create stuff every night, which helps keep my stress level down. 

I'm excited as today is my first posting for Use It Tuesday's.  This challenge is all about winter.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I wanted something simple, and clean for my card.  I was slightly burned out from all of the Christmas/Winter cards I'd made over the last few weeks, but when I saw THIS sketch, things just fell into place.  I used up some older ribbon I had been hoarding, along with an older stamp/die combo from Verve that had never seen ink.  The patterned paper I used is also from a while back.  My goal is to create a card for each one of these challenges, using ONLY hoarded or neglected scrap supplies I've had for a while.  Wish me luck! lol

I hope you'll head over and see what everyone else has created today.  I must say, I was totally blown away by the creativity and talent of this group.  Very diverse as well.

I'll be back soon with another crafty project.
Hugs!

5 comments:

Sonya said...

This card is a stunner! Glad to be on the DT with you!!!

NanaConnie said...

So elegantly simple, Steph! Love the ribbon treatment. That one, I'll have to "borrow." :-D It's wonderful being a guest designer with such a fabulous team.

Sara Mac said...

Beautiful card Steph! Love the layout and colors. Fun die cuts too.

Heather B said...

Use It Tuesday is so great for making you find those old supplies and pull them out. Your card is beautiful! I love that tag and the frilly embellishment thing across the centre of the card. I am definitely going to enjoy working with you for the next six months!! LOL.

Irini said...

Steph !!....this is such a beautiful elegant card!...lovev your work!
hugz
irini