April 11, 2012

Creative Belli Challenge #141

Hello everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I have another Creative Belli challenge project to share with you.  This challenge is to create a project with a childrens theme.  For all of the details, click HERE.


My card is pretty simple today.  I used THIS sketch, because of the simplicity of it.  I wanted to go with a little boy theme, and I wanted to ink up some stamps that I've had in my stash for a while, but had never been used.  The patterned papers are also some that I've had for over a year.  I embossed the blue dotted patterned paper for a bit of extra interest, and love how it turned out.  I'm thinking that I should have sanded it a bit, but oh well.  Maybe next time.  I think this image, and sentiment are too cute, and I hope the lil guy who gets this will enjoy it.  I'm going to include a Toys R Us gift card, so I'm thinking he just might. lol

I do hope you'll head over to the Belli challenge blog to see what my friends have come up with today.  They're absolutely adorable!

Hugs!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute cute cute!

jimlynn said...

Super cute!!! Love that image and colors and yep, I bet the gift card is s hit too! Precious.
Lynn

Ellis said...

Great card for a child! =)
Hugs, Elenor