June 10, 2012

2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week #28

Hi ya'll!

I have another Christmas card for you today.  This weeks challenge is to incorporate woodgrain in your Christmas card.  For all of the details, click HERE.


Here is the card I created.


I didn't want to go with your traditional brown looking woodgrain, so I decided to do a light aqua instead.  These colors together are very appealing to me, love them.  I used the June SFYTT, and dig how it turned out.  I'm happy to have another card for my stash. 

I do hope you'll head over to see wha the DT have created for you today at the CCC blog.  Pretty cool, with the use of woodgrain.

That's all for me as I'm headed out for the day with some friends.  Hope you have a good week!
Hugs!

1 comment:

dstandard said...

Beautiful Steph - LOVE your cards!