October 17, 2012

Papercraft Star Challenge #117

Hi there!

How's it going?  I'm glad it's Wednesday, and I only have two days left of work this week.  For some reason, I'm super tired, and all I want to do is sleep. lol  Anyway, I'll get to the crafty stuff.

I have another project to share with you for one of my favorite challenges.  The theme this week at Papercraft Star is:

 
Halloween Pumpkin!
 
Here is what I created, based on the theme.
 
 
I've had the Drippy Goo border punch by Martha Stewart for years, and this is only the third time I've ever used it.  I remember looking for it for weeks when it first came out.  Just another something I "had" to have. lol  I printed a few of the digital papers from THATB, and embossed one of them with the skull flourish embossing folder.  I then inked it in black so it would show up better.  I trimmed two more pieces of digital papers and used them to complete my layout for the card.  I then paper pieced the pumpkins and added that piece to my card.  I feel like my card is missing something, but I'm not sure what.  I guess it's cool though.  I dig it. :)

I've combined the following challenges in my card.

Raise The Bar #115 - Hey Pumpkin!
Sweet Stop Challenge #180 - Sketch
Stamptacular Sunday #185 - BOO-tacular
Come And Get It Challenge - Olive, Razzleberry & Pumpkin

There are some wonderfully gorgeous projects posted over on the PCS blog today.  I do hope you get the chance to chek them out. 

Have a great day!
Hugs!

12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Another brilliant creation ... What a perfect punch for this card!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Looks great - love the goo!!

Deanne :)

Sylvia said...

Love your Halloween card, Stef, the background is too cool! Have a wonderful Wednesday, hope you are enjoying the cooler weather.

Meighan Wheller said...

What a great Halloween card, so dark and spooky. Love the border punch and can so relate to "having to have something" and then remembering it later :) Thanks for sharing with us this week at Come and Get It. Regards Meighan

Judy McKay said...

Great Halloween card. I love your assortment of pattern papers and layering. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

Sleepy Stamper said...

What a fun card Steph! I so want that punch but haven't broken down and purchased it yet. Love the embossing you did! Enjoy the rest of your week:-)

Anitra

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a nice card Steph. Love the pretty pumpkin image, the background paper... the Drippy Goo border looks great. The ribbon treatment looks great. Thank you for plyaing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

~*Joni said...

I love the design of this - the patterned pumpkins are brilliant! Thank you so much for joining in on our 'Hey Pumpkin' challenge over at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT

♥Jan♥ said...

I don't think this card needs anything more at all ! Very cool stamp too ! Hugs !! -J-

Sudha said...

Pretty lovely creation. I like this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Janice M said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

StephG said...

this is stunning card...love the embossed background. The drippy goo punch is one of my favorites from Martha Stewart. Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday♥