July 20, 2014

Ho Ho Ho

Greeting friends!

I'm back from a weekend of scrapbooking with a couple friends, in Sioux City, and I am sad to say that I didn't really get anything accomplished. lol  I did lots of shopping though.  Not just for crafty stuff, but for our upstairs.  We recently remodeled all of the upstairs bedrooms and landing, and we needed a few things.  Thank goodness for Hobby Lobby! :-)

I did manage to make one card though. 


I love how this turned out!  I'm usually not great with CAS type cards, but this one looks pretty neat, in my opinion.  And you know how I LOVE non-traditional Christmas cards.  I've combined the following challenges into my card.

Christmas Cards All Year Round July challenge:  Non-traditional colors
Reverse Confetti July Color Challenge:  Coral, Aqua & Lime
Case This Sketch Challenge #85:  Sketch

I'm off to unpack, and then try to get something else created.  I want to stock up on my stash, the stash for my sister, and my Christmas cards.  I hope everyone has a great Sunday afternoon!

Stay crafty my friends,







What's In It?
Paper: SU Whisper White cardstock, Bo Bunny Teal patterned paper (sorry don't remember the name)
Stamps: Reverse Confetti Tinsel 'N Trim, Simon Says Stamp Holiday Envelope Sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink, Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy dye ink
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Eliza Snowflake die, MME Lime Enamel Dots "Pretty Things"

6 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

I love how the card turned out. I try to avoid scrapbooking together since nothing gets accomplished.

Rochelle Sodipo said...

Be still my CAS heart! Love!

Bananastamper said...

Clean, simple and fabulous! Beautiful card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Steph, I love your card, the snowflake is gorgeous and what a colour, it's fab. Great CAS card. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR, and good luck with the challenge, Kate x

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

I love this! Fun take on the color challenge!