April 8, 2015

Happy Birthday

Yola!

How are y'all doing?  I'm so glad it's Wednesday.  It has been crazy at work, and I'm ready for the weekend already; I get to sleep in.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE sleep?  I blame my new bed. lol

Anyway, I was happy to spend some time in my craft room last night.  There were a couple of challenges I wanted to play along with, before I missed the deadlines.  Here is what I created.


I love the bright, cheerful colors on this card!  These gorgeous Spring Fling Quick Card Panels from Reverse Confetti were just what I was looking for, for this card.  I've got a lot of new goodies on this card.  My goal is to use my new stuff within the month I purchase them.  I seem to accumulate stuff, and then never get around to using it.  I hope to bring a smile to the recipient of this card.  I know it sure makes me smile.  I'm going to submit this card for the following challenges.

Sketch For You To Try #23:  Sketch
Virginia's View #14:  Layers & Dimensions
Sparkle & Shine #3:  Spring/Easter (inspiration photo)
The Shabby Tea Room #249:  Rainbow of Colors (inspiration photo)

That's all for me.  I'm off to make dinner, and then veg out with my daughter, watching this weeks Voice episodes.  Do any of you watch?  Who's your favorite this season?  We are pretty partial to Adam Levine. lol  Here's one of our favorite pictures from the Maroon 5 concert a few weeks ago (thanks for sharing your pictures with us Amy!).  We had the BEST seats!!  He's so much more attractive in person.  Enjoy! :-)


Have a wonderful evening!








What's In It?
Paper: Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock, SU! Pumpkin Pie, Reverse Confetti Spring Fling Quick Card Panels, Text Paper (sorry, I don't remember by who)
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Happy
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Detail White Embossing Powder, Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow Sequins, Reverse Confetti Tag Me Dies, MFT In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT Vertical Stitched Strips

4 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty...such pretty...cheerful and happy colors! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Rainbow of Colors" challenge!
Diane TSTR DT

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh - how PRETTY! LOVE your bright colors, and the beautiful layers! Such a happy card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Very Pretty card, great design....I love the gorgeous spring colours. Thankyou for sharing it with us in The Shabby Tea Room :)

~amy~ said...

Love your take on the SFYTT! Such a fun & fresh card!