January 5, 2016

Greetings from Texas!

Hello everyone!!

Happy New Year!!  It's been quite a while since I've posted anything, but there is very good reason for that.  I was blessed with an amazing opportunity to advance my career, with a company in Tyler, Texas.  I accepted the job, and the company moved me here about a month ago.  All of my belongings had been packed up and weren't delivered to me until a couple weeks ago.  With being back in Iowa for the holidays, I decided to wait to unpack, until this past weekend.  It was a brutal task, but I did it.  I'm completely unpacked, with the exception of some DVD's that need to be put in a spot that is currently occupied by empty boxes.  Once they come get everything, I will be totally done.  I'm itching to get crafty again.  I will be back on Sunday with my next DT project.  Until then, I'll leave you with a couple photos from the holiday, and of my new craft area.  I hope everyone has a great week!






 



 


Hugs!
    

No comments: