November 27, 2010

Twisted Sketches #35

Hi ya'll!

This is my second post of the day.  Please scroll down for my US project.

I have another Twisted Sketches card to share with you today.  I love these sketches!  The twist is layer, any how, any way.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I've been using my Spanish sentiment stamps a lot lately.  Pensando en ti means thinking of you, by the way.  I have several co-workers who have requested cards, so I figured I'd start putting them to better use.  I love how this card turned out.  I wanted simple, but with several layers.  I think I accomplished it pretty well.

I hope you'll head over to the Twisted Sketches blog to see what everyone else has created for today.  Again, I'm totally blown away by how amazing these ladies are.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Steph

4 comments:

Shoshi said...

That's so beautiful, Steph! I love the white frame - so pretty! A gorgeous card.

Alanna said...

This is so pretty.

dstandard said...

What a pretty card !

Valerie said...

Gorgeous Steph!! I love the level of detail on your work!