November 20, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #82

Yay for Saturday, again!  Are you enjoying your weekend?  It's finally starting to cool off again here in the DFW area.  I love the fall!  So, I have another Unscripted Sketches project for you today.  For this weeks sketch challenge, click HERE.


I love the simplicty of this card.  I was able to whip it up in no time too.  The felt snowflake is my favorite thing on this card.  I like how the bling adds just the right touch of something. 

I hope you'll head over to the US blog to see the other wonderful projects posted.  Hopefully, you'll get to play along as well.

Hugs!
Steph :)

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Steph! I love CAS too, I am just so bad!!! I just want to keep adding things! Great job, my friend!

Alanna said...

Darling card. I love your take on this week's sketch.

Lelia Pierce said...

I couldn't agree more! The snowflake is the bomb! :O)

XXX

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Steph!!! I LOVE your design!!
hugs & blessings!

Marcy said...

I agree, Steph. Sometimes the simple card is the most beautiful and this is just perfect!!! I just started adding felt to my cards and am loving it.