February 26, 2011

US #95 - I {heart} You!

Hi everyone!

I hope your weekend finds you in good health and spirits.  This is going to be a quick post because I'm headed out to see a friend who's in town.

For this weeks Unscripted Sketches challenge, click HERE.


This is my loose interpretation of this weeks sketch.  I love the purple/green color combo and how it all came together quite nicely.  And, I love the Pink Paislee die cut paper!  This is another of my favorite photos of Sydney from her photo shoot back in November.  The idea to get her in reflection was genius, if you ask me.  And, I love that they caught the word flirt behind her on the door.  I have a feeling she's definitely headed that direction.  My charming little girl.  *sigh*  They grow so fast.

I hope you'll head over to the US blog to see what everyone has created for you today.  As always, they're all pretty fantastic.

Hugs!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a wonderful LO, Steph!