March 20, 2011

CCC #16 - Peace On Earth

Good day!

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend, filled with lots of fun things.  I'm packing again, so my fun is at a minimum again this weekend.  I did spend some time with a friend yesterday.  We went to see some live music.  It was a nice night, so we sat outside on the patio.  That was fun.

I have another Christmas card for you.  This weeks challenge is a recipe challenge.  We were to use one designer/patterned paper, stars and rub ons.  I struggled with this one a bit.  I didn't realize that I really didn't have that many rub ons to use. lol  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


My rub ons are the small black scroll looking things in the corners.  Talk about pathetic! lol  I think I'm going to have to go find some rub ons that I can use, that will look better.  I'm happy with my card, but didn't realize how pink it was until after I got my photo taken.  Inside it didn't look that bright.  Go figure.  I think it turned out ok, but might be missing something.  Eh, I'll just leave it alone. lol

The other elves have created some great cards today.  You should head over and check them out. :)

Have a great day!

No comments: