May 14, 2011

Twisted Sketches #59 - Friends

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to another Twisted Sketch challenge!  This weeks sketch is super, as usual, and the twist is: Friend - any how, any way.  For this weeks challenge, clck HERE.


I really love the colors!  I used Color Create #70, which was aqua, green, purple and white.  Talk about bold and bright!  Paired with this weeks awesome sketch, and some of my favorite Verve stamps, it's a win/win for me.  I know just who's going to get this card too. *wink*

I'm sure you'll be more than inspired by what my fellow designers have created using this weeks sketch.  Head over and check them out. :)

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Steph I soooo love the texture and colors!!!! Beautiful and I love that sentiment!!! Such a pretty card

dstandard said...

Beautiful card Steph - love your embossing!

curlyqmosaics said...

What a beautiful card! I love the embossed green paper!

Valerie said...

Gorgeous Steph - I have to tell you, you're beautiful cards are what inspired me to purchase my big shot and start embossing! You are the master!!