May 29, 2011

Twisted Sketches #61 - Congratulations

Hi everyone!

I'm late getting my card posted for this weeks Twisted Sketches challenge as I worked really late all week, and then realized that I had forgotten to create a card, when I tried to create this posting on Friday evening.  Then, yesterday, the weather didn't cooperate enough for me to get a decent photo.  Go figure, lol.  I'm sad to say that this is my last card as a Twisted Sister as my term on this DT has come to an end.  It has been one of my favorite teams, and I will miss it terribly.  Thanks to Anam and Kim who have done a wonderful job with the sketches, and managing all of us.   

Anyway, below is the card I created for this weeks sketch challenge.  This weeks twist is: Summer - any how, any way.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


For the twist this week, I went with summer colors of blue (for the sky and water) and yellow (the sun).  I needed a wedding card for a friend, and their colors just happened to be yellow and pool blue.  How convenient! lol  I hope she likes it.  It's a bit CAS for me, but I like how it turned out.

I hope you'll head over to see what my Twisted Sisters have created for you.  They're always so inspiring!

Have a great day!
 

5 comments:

Debby said...

It might be a bit CAS for you Steph, but it's right up my street! Love it!

dstandard said...

WOW gorgeous card Steph!

Keva said...

This is so cute! Live the impression on the white panel. Very pretty.

Wanda Cullen said...

A lovely and elegant wedding card! Love the textured panel and the bling...beautiful!

Valerie said...

Beautiful, Steph! Love that embossing. One of the great things about being on that team was getting to meet you. Was a blast, for sure :)