August 1, 2012

Papercraft Star Challenge #106

Greetings!

It's Wednesday, which brings us to another Papercraft Star challenge.  This weeks challenge is: Maps!  I was so excited when I saw this because I had received some vintage looking maps as one of my choices from The House Across The Bay, who is our weekly sponsor.  They have some amazing digital elements and I was super happy that I got to use one of them today.  I would recommend checking them out.  For all of the details on this weeks challenge, click HERE

 
See what I mean about this map?!  I think it totally makes the card, and it's beautiful!  I'll post a pic below, with a link to the digital page I used, that has this map.  I made this card for a co-worker, and I think she'll love it.  I kept it simple, as I didn't want to take anything away from the map.  I think I'm going to use these images again.  They're really gorgeous. 


I do hope you'll head over to see what the other designers have created for you today.  They're gorgeous, as usual!

Have a good day!
Hugs!


What's In It?
Paper:  SU! Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla cardstock, DCWV textured raspberry cardstock
Image: THATB 059 - Maps
Stamps: SU! En Francais Background stamp
Accessories:  Vintage Lace, Twine, Mini Roses, Foam Adhesive, Glue Dots

5 comments:

Sleepy Stamper said...

I too love these map images! This card looks so elegant with the script stamped in the background along with that lace!

Hugs,
Anitra

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Steph, the lovely soft colors create such a wonderful card! Hope your week is going well, and I hope to see you soon! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Ros Crawford said...

Love love love your card ... this is just so elegant ...

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely perfect and ever so sweet, Steph! LOVE that little, lace, edge detail!

♥Jan♥ said...

wow. This is so elegant ! I never expected to see anything like that with a map !! The lace really makes it so, and oddly, I still think it is kind of a unisex card. I loved that you paired the map with the writing, another great idea !! Hugs !! -J-