August 4, 2012

Unscripted Sketches Challenge #170

Hello hello!

Another week has passed, and we're now in the month of August.  I'm struggling to wrap my head around how quickly this year is going by.  Before we know it, we'll be celebrating Christmas. *sigh*  I do hope you had a good week, and are planning a weekend full of crafty goodness.  I am! :)

I have another Unscripted Sketches project for you today.  This weeks sketch is fantastic, and leaves a lot of room for interpretation.  For all of the details on this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I flipped the sketch to suit my idea, and all in all, it turned out pretty well.  I seldom use pink, so I tried to step outside the box, and do something I wouldn't do normally.  These colors together, in real life, are very pretty though.  I'm happy to have another card for my stash.

The other designers at US have created some fabulous projects for you today.  Hopefully, you'll get the opportunity to check them out, and maybe join us for this weeks challenge. 

Have a great day!
Hugs!

No comments: