November 27, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #83

Hi everyone!

Yay, it's Saturday!  I scheduled this post so that I could sleep in this morning.  I love it when I've got everything together so I can do that. lol  I have another Unscripted Sketches project for you.  For this weeks sketch challenge, click HERE.


I went with something different for today's sketch.  I found it a bit difficult at first, but once I figured out what kind of project I wanted to create, it actually came together quite quickly.  By the time you're reading this, it has already been purchased. lol  I made the mistake (or good move) of taking some of my extra cards and projects to work a couple weeks ago, and boy did my co-workers buy them up quickly.  They've even asked that I take any extras I continue to have to work so they can buy them too.  I currently have zero stash of anything anymore. lol  I'm definitely not complaining, more in shock, that they all sold.  Anyway, I filled the gift bag with chocolates and peppermints and it was a big hit.

I hope you'll head over to the US blog to see what my friends have created for you today.  They're all pretty amazing. 

Have a great day!
Hugs!
Steph

4 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Now why does that surprise you? I love your cards (and layouts, for that matter), so it's no shock to me that all your cards got bought up! Love the bag...and your take on the sketch!

XXX

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Your design is so lovely and delicate. It is beautiful.

Alanna said...

Your bag is so beautiful. Congrats on selling all your extra cards. How fun.

dstandard said...

Awesome little bag!