January 20, 2011

Birthday Blessings

Hi everyone!

I got some time to play along with a couple of challenges.  Here is what I created.


I really dig this card.  I hope the birthday girl likes it.  I am going to enter this into the following challenges.

Mojo Monday #174 - Sketch
SPCC #83 - Crumb Cake, Regal Rose & Pretty In Pink
Flutterby Wednesday #138 - Anything Goes (as long as you have a butterfly, angel or fairy)
Stampin Royalty #55 - Anything With Wings

Don't forget about THIS, going on right now. :)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs!

7 comments:

Daniela said...

I love it!!!!

cardcrazy said...

This is a beauty Steph! Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

Jennie Reedy said...

very pretty! thanks for joining FBW

Tiya-B said...

stunning card.. love the stamp choices, love the colors love the textrues.

Anna said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Flutter By Wed.

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. I can see why you dig it.