July 17, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge Week #33

Hi ya'll!

Have you had a good week?  Mine was super busy, as usual, and I wasn't able to create anything new.  I guess I'll have to see what works out this week. 

I'm excited to bring you this weeks Christmas card.  We have a fabulous sponsor, Paper Makeup Stamps.  If you've never had the opportunity to check them out, I would highly recommend you do so.  They were generous enough to offer each of our design team members some beautiful images to play with this week.  And, they're offering a $15 gift certificate to one lucky participant this week.  Sweet!

This weeks challenge is Faith.  Keep in mind that the challenge is always optional.  Any Christmas/winter/holiday card will do.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I chose to use Madelyn the Praying Fairy for my card this week.  It definitely fits the challenge, and she's beautiful.  I printed her out tthree times and colored her with my copics.  I then cut out one as a mask so that I could stamp the script behind her.  The third image was used so that I could cut out her wing and add some dimension.  I'm really loving everything about this card, and I've got one more to add to my stash for this year. Yay!

I do hope you'll head over to see what gorgeous cards my friends have created for you today.  They're all pretty fantastic, as usual.

I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Steph, this is a gorgeous angel card! Love the dimension you added!