September 25, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge Week #43

Hi ya'll!

I'm sorry that I don't have a Christmas card for you again this week.  I had a follow up for my wrist on Wednesday where they determined I have tendonitis and not carpal tunnel, which is good.  Unfortunately, with work being crazy with end of month stuff, and the doc not releasing me until Wednesday, I didn't get the chance to put anything together.  I will be back later in the week with something, and for sure next Sunday with my next Christmas card. 

This weeks challenge is pretty fun though, handmade flowers. 


I do hope that you'll head over to the Christmas Card challenge blog to see what the other lovely ladies have created for you today.  :)

Hugs!

1 comment:

taj white said...

Hey girlie, miss you. I have major card envy You rock!!!