October 23, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge Week #47

Hi ya'll!

It's Sunday, which brings another Christmas Card Challenge!  This weeks challenge is a recipe challenge.  We were to use two designer papers, ribbon and a bird of some sort.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


So, I'm missing the bird.  Somewhere among all of the layers, it got covered up.  You'll just have to take my word for it that it's there. lol  I really love this card.  It's beautiful and those papers are gorgeous.  I think it's one of my favorite Christmas cards yet.  I do hope the recipient enjoys it as much as I do.

The cards that the designers have created for you today at the CCC blog are beautiful.  I do hope you'll head over there to see them.  And don't forget that we're still having a DT call as well.  You can find the details HERE.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

1 comment:

CarlaKH said...

Beautiful card... that paper is just gorgeous!