December 20, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hi ya'll!

Seeing as how my Christmas cards were mailed out earlier this month, I can start to focus on a few other cards that I need for work, and family.  My co-workers birthday was on Monday, and this is the card I made for her.


I love how this turned out!  I've used a lot of my favorite techniques in this card.  I'm happy to report that she loved it, even more than I do. lol  I've combined the following challenges into my card.

Paper Sundaes #100 - Celebrate
Corrosive Challenge #139 - Anything But Christmas
Sparkles Forum - Anything but a Christmas Card
The Crafty Pad #152 - Anything but Christmas

I don't really have much else going on this week.  Just work, work, and more work.  I hope to be able to create another something crafty this week, before I head to Austin for the weekend.  I'm really excited.  My mom is coming to spend Christmas with us at my sisters.  It's been over a year since I last saw her.  I'm SO happy!

Have a great day!
Hugs!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a pretty card Steph!
Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Debbie said...

Very pretty card and fabulous shape. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. :)

Debbie
Merry Christmasxx

dstandard said...

What a gorgeous card Steph - love this!