December 20, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hi ya'll!

Seeing as how my Christmas cards were mailed out earlier this month, I can start to focus on a few other cards that I need for work, and family.  My co-workers birthday was on Monday, and this is the card I made for her.


I love how this turned out!  I've used a lot of my favorite techniques in this card.  I'm happy to report that she loved it, even more than I do. lol  I've combined the following challenges into my card.

Paper Sundaes #100 - Celebrate
Corrosive Challenge #139 - Anything But Christmas
Sparkles Forum - Anything but a Christmas Card
The Crafty Pad #152 - Anything but Christmas

I don't really have much else going on this week.  Just work, work, and more work.  I hope to be able to create another something crafty this week, before I head to Austin for the weekend.  I'm really excited.  My mom is coming to spend Christmas with us at my sisters.  It's been over a year since I last saw her.  I'm SO happy!

Have a great day!
Hugs!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a pretty card Steph!
Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Debbie said...

Very pretty card and fabulous shape. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. :)

Debbie
Merry Christmasxx

dstandard said...

What a gorgeous card Steph - love this!