January 14, 2012

Drunken Stampers #81

Hi everyone!

It's Saturday, yay!!  I can't even tell you how excited I am that I got to sleep in a bit today. lol  I know, I'm so easily amused.  Anyway, hopefully, you're having a good weekend so far. :)

It's time for our first Drunken Stampers challenge of the year.  This challenge is Love.  Aww, how sweet!  For all of the details on this challenge, click HERE.


I was happy to get a break from the Christmas/Winter/Holiday cards that I had been creating lately.  Valentine's Day is just around the corner now, so I guess it's good to get a head start on my lovey dovey type cards.  I used THIS sketch, and love how it turned out. 

My fellow designers have created some amazing projects for you today.  Why not head over and check them out?

Back soon with another crafty something!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

I saw this over at the Drunken Stampers blog today, and fell promptly head over heels for it! What a gorgeous card, Steph! Thanks for sharing... So glad you got to sleep in this a.m. Now.....how about that marguerita? Relax, my friend!!! Have a great day :)