April 22, 2012

2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week #21

Hey ya'll!

I had this post scheduled to go live, on time, but now that I'm home, I realize that the post didn't work.  Are any of you guys having Blogger issues like this too?  I'm curious if it has anything to do with the new look.  Anyway, I guess it will all work out once they fix all the bugs.

I have a new Christmas card to share with you today.  The challenge for this week is a Recipe challenge.  For all of the details, click HERE.


Here is the card I made, using the above recipe.  I apologize for the washed out look.  Not sure what happened there.


I love these Webster's Pages papers.  They're so pretty together, and I love the vintage feel to them.  I don't do vintage often, or hardly at all actually.  I think this card looks really nice with all of the elements put together.  Another card down for this year.  I've combined the following challenges in my card.

Crazy 4 Challenges #133 - Add black.
Mark's Finest Papers #104 - Stitching
52 Christmas Card Throwdown #4 - Snowflakes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #69 - Lots of Layers

I hope you'll head over to the CCC blog to see what the other designers have created for you today.  They're lovely, as usual.

Hugs!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Steph! I too, love those papers! Your ribbon treatment at the bottom is beautiful too. SO glad you are back - missed ya!!! Have a great week, my friend. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful Steph! I love all the layers and dimension and especially that gorgeous ribbon!
I too have been having blogger issues around posting - the ones I had set to go last week didn't post and I had to go in and do it manually. Oh well, hopefully it will work itself out!

Take care,
Shanna :)