October 6, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #179

Hello!

How's it going?  Are you having a good weekend, so far?  As you read this, I am on my way to see my mom.  I can't tell  you how excited I am about this.  I've been dealing with some pretty heavy stuff recently, so the thought of being able to just hug her and have her tell me everything will be alright is so refreshing.  Hopefully, you'll get some crafty goodness accomplished this weekend. 

Since today is Saturday, I have another Unscripted Sketches project for you.  For this weeks sketch challenge, click HERE.


When I first started this card, I had envisioned it in my head completely different.  I guess sometimes the end result is a lot different than what you start off creating.  Good thing this turned out better than I expected. lol  A coworker asked me to make a wedding card for her with just black and white and a pop of yellow, which is the bride's favorite color.  I think this is a good interpretation of what she requested.  I hope the happy couple will like it.

I've combined the following challenge in my card today as well.

Paper Pretties #226 - Flowers

There are more fabulous projects posted on the US blog for you today.  I'm hoping you'll get the opportunity to check them out.  We love it when you play along with us too!

Before I forget.  This week was the first week of my new diet and exercise, and although I strayed from it quite a bit, I did manage to lose 1 pound.  I guess it's a start, right? lol

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is beautiful! I'm sure they will love it! ... I hope you feel better soon ...

Michelle said...

A pound is a pound, Steph! Keep it up, you're going in the right direction. :-) I adore your card, very elegant!