July 16, 2014

Imperfection

Hi ya'll!

It's been really odd, weather wise, here in Iowa this week.  Overnight lows in the 40's and highs only in the low 70's.  It makes it perfect for staying indoors to make stuff. lol  I'm headed to Sioux City to scrapbook with a couple of friends this weekend, so I'm trying to get a couple cards done before I go.  I need to send a box of cards to my sister, since her stash is getting low.  I had R (my fiancée) pick the colors for this, and went from there.  I'm kind of excited at how well these colors went together.  To be honest, when he first told me what colors he wanted, I was stumped.  In the end, I think it turned out pretty nice.


I used some of my new Simon Says Stamp stash, and think my sister will enjoy having it to give away.  I'm going to enter this into this weeks Retro Sketches challenge (#123).

I'll be back soon with another something crafty.  I hope everyone is having a great week!

Stay crafty my friends!






 
What's in it?
Paper: Papertrey Ink Kraft cardstock, SU Whisper White cardstock, Kaiser Craft Be-YOU-tiful patterned paper, Vellum
Accessories: May Arts Twine, Studio Calico Brown Sequins, Zva Creative Clear Gems

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Wow...R is an artist! Beautifully done both of you! It sure is good to have you back here again!

Bananastamper said...

Fun colour combo and a great card! Congrats on your engagement Steph! So nice to see you once again in blogland and crafting again!