February 21, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge #8

Good day!

Well, I thought I had this post scheduled, but it was saved as a draft, and didn't get posted on time.  So sorry for the delay.

This weeks challenge over on the CASE-ing Christmas blog is a card made by Cohenna.  I love how adorable it is.


Here is my take on her card.


I had been wanting to use the Bethlehem Border I got from Taylored Expressions, for a while, but hadn't really been able to figure out how.  This card was perfect for it.  I cut it out twice, and popped a few smaller pieces up, to give it more depth.  I also added a star, for obvious reasons, and kept the colors similar.  I really love how this turned out. 

I'm off to run some errands, and do some cleaning and chores.  I do hope you'll head over to the challenge blog to see the other beautiful cards that are posted.  As always, they're pretty fantastic.

Have a wonderful day!






What's In It:
Paper: SU! Whisper White Cardstock, SU! Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, SU! Basic Gray Cardstock
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Holiday Labels
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
Accessories: Taylored Expressions Bethlehem Border, Taylored Expressions Snowfall Embossing Folder, Offray Crocheted Lace, Pretty Pink Posh Green Pom Pom Trim, Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Silver Star Confetti, Reverse Confetti Tag Me Dies, May Arts Natural Twine, Recollections Red Paper Roses

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Steph, this is AMAZING!!! I am IN LOVE with the clean feel, the gorgeous textures, and the fabulous die cut up top! WOW! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, dear friend! What a perfect way to use that TE border. You rocked this one, as always!!!

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Steph! Wow I really love your take on the CASE card. Very creative! Have a great day and stay warm!