August 20, 2015

MHK Designs August Release: Beginnings & Endings

Hi!

Welcome back!  We're on day five of the MHK Designs August release.  There have been some awesome, and inspiring projects posted this month.  I have no doubt that Mynn will be happy with the outcome of her first release.  She's got some amazing digi's this month, and I can't wait for you to see what she's got coming in future months.  So exciting!  To visit her Etsy store, click HERE.

The last set I got to work with this month, was Beginnings & Endings.  This was perfect for me. lol  Just by looking at my card, you'll know why.

 
Here is what I made.


Yep, a butterfly!  And a gorgeous one at that.  I wanted it to be the main focus of my card, so I enlarged it, and colored it with my Copics.  I think it's beautiful.  I added a vellum scalloped circle, a small tag, some washi tape, a few Pretty Pink Posh silver sequins, a wood veneer heart and some metallic melon Gelato splatters.  In real life, the splatters are so sparkly.  Love that!

That's a wrap for our August release.  We hope you've enjoyed everything and we appreciate your help in celebrating the grand opening of MHK Designs Etsy store this month.  We will be back in October, with five new sets to share with you.  I hope you'll be back to visit, and see what's in store.  If you happen to create something with any of the August sets, make sure to leave me a comment with a link to your project, so I can visit and leave some blog love.

Have a wonderful rest of your week!






What's In It?
Paper: SU! Whisper White Cardstock, Lavender & Light Aqua Cardstock, Vellum, Kaiser Craft Kaleidoscope Patterned Paper
Stamps: MHK Designs Beginnings & Endings
Ink: Metallic Melon Gelato, Copic Markers: V20, V22 & V25
Accessories: Pretty Pink Posh Silver Sequins, Studio Calico Wood Veneer Heart, Music Notes Washi Tape, Reverse Confetti Circles & Scallops Dies, MFT In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangles Dies, Maya Road Natural Twine

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Steph, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beautiful blues--and your bits of bling and patterned paper are just perfect! Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for all your fabulous work the past few months! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very beautiful card, love the muted colours and the design. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit