September 5, 2016

House of Cards September Challenge

Hey y'all!

I'm late posting this, but am happy to have even gotten a card made.  The challenge this month at House of Cards is to use a bird and/or the colors below.


I don't have any bird images, so I went with the colors.  Here is how my card turned out.


I really dig the simplicity of this card with the ombre colored background, and pop of color from the flower.  I also love the silver embossing.  I know exactly who will get this card.  I hope they like it.

That's all for me.  I'm off to make dinner, and get things ready for my work week.  I hope everyone had a safe, and relaxing holiday weekend.  If you get the chance, I hope you'll check out what my friends at HOC have created this week.

Have a wonderful day!






3 comments:

Jane Knudsen said...

Hi Steph! I love the layout on this card and really embraced the colors! Very beautiful! jane hoc teamie

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this cute CAS card. You did a great job with the colors.

Susan Renshaw said...

Stunning card Steph!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!