March 6, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge #10

Greetings!

How's your week been?  It's been pretty crazy for me, work wise, but everything else seems to be going pretty well.  I'm hoping to spend some time in my crafty room again this weekend.  It's supposed to be in the 30's all weekend, which is like a heat wave for us, so I may decide to go play outside instead. lol

Anyway, onto this weeks new CASE-ing Christmas challenge.  This week we are CASEing another one of Mynn's cards.  I love the simplicity of it, and her use of washi tape.



Here is my interpretation.


I went with the same basic layout, and changed it up slightly.  I love the CAS look of this, and the washi tape heart turned out better than I thought it would.  I think I'm going to create another of these, but only use the red and white candy stripe washi tape.  I think I'm in love with it.  I'm going to enter my card for the following challenges.

Merry Monday #148: Use Red & Green
One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #5: Anything Goes (hoping this is close enough to one layer)
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

I do hope you'll head over to the challenge blog to see the other wonderful cards that are posted.  I'll be back soon with another something crafty.


Hugs!






What's In It?
Paper: Neenah Desert Storm & Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Recollections Noel
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Detail White Embossing Powder, Various Christmas Washi Tape, SU! Basic Pearls, Pretty Pink Posh Silver Sequins, MFT Pierced Heart Dies

1 comment:

Judy V said...

Pretty CASE Steph! Love the washi tape heart!