March 20, 2015

Mission EMBOSS-ible, Take 2!

Happy Friday!

I'm excited that today is Friday, and I get to sleep in tomorrow and Sunday, sort of.  This afternoon, my daughter, her BFF and I are headed to Kansas City for the Maroon 5 concert tomorrow.  I cannot wait to see Mr. Adam Levine, up close and personal.  Anyway, onto my card for today.

It's the second week of the embossing challenge over at the jingle belles blog.  Here is what I made.


I wanted to keep this card simple as well, again, focusing on the embossing.  I included both wet and dry for this card too.  The Nativity Border die from Taylored Expressions was perfect for this card, and it really looks lovely set against the dark blue background.  I wanted to add a bit of "something" to my card, but wasn't sure what.  Then I decided to stamp the smallest star from the Verve Star of Wonder set, and then cut it out.  For some added "pop", I added some gold Wink of Stella, and called it done.  Simple and elegant.  I think I will make a few more of these, in different colors, and send them to the people in my bible study group.  I know they'd love them.

Again, Stephanie and Lauren have created two gorgeous cards for this week.  You should head over to the blog to see what them.  They're nothing short of amazing.

Have a wonderful day!






What's In It?
Paper: Neenah Desert Storm & Solar White Cardstock, SU! Night of Navy Cardstock
Stamps: Verve Star Of Wonder
Ink: VersaMark, Gold Wink of Stella
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Detail White Embossing Powder, Taylored Expressions Nativity Border Die, SU! Cloudy Day Embossing Folder

No comments: