March 20, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge #12

Hiya!

This is my second post of the day.  Please scroll down to see my second jingle belles challenge card.

It's time for another CASE-ing Christmas challenge.  This week we're CASE-ing Pat's card.  I love the penguin.  Too cute!



And here is what I created. 


I focused on the layout again, for this card.  You know how I love my non-traditional Christmas colors, so I went for it again.  This ribbon from Pretty Pink Posh is gorgeous!  I love how it ties as well.  Simple, and quick, and another card for my stash.  I'm a happy girl. :)

I can't wait for you to see what the other designers have created for you today.  They're all pretty great.  Hopefully,  you'll get the chance to go check them out, and maybe play along.  I'm off to work, and then we're headed to Kansas City for the weekend.   I can't wait to see Maroon 5. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!







What's In It?
Paper: SU! Whisper White Cardstock, MME Signature Christmas Glitter Patterned Paper
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Be Joyful & Oh, Christmas Tree
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, SU! Pistachio Pudding, Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue
Accessories: Pretty Pink Posh Aqua Ribbon, MFT Pierced Circle Dies, Tim Holtz Brackets Die

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE this, Steph! The beautiful aqua and fabulous ribbon are just amazing! Another super stunner! Enjoy your concert! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Steph! Love your gorgeous card with that beautiful blue ribbon. Nice job on the CASE. Have a great day!

laurie said...

Love the blue ribbon, what a gorgeous card!