December 25, 2010

Twisted Sketches #39 - Wise Men

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope that you and your families have a safe and happy holiday weekend.  As you're reading this, I'm spending the day with someone very special to me, and we're volunteering at a local shelter.  What better way to celebrate than to help others. 

I have a new Twisted Sketches project for you today.  The sketch is fantastic, and the twist is: Faith - any how, any way.  Very fitting for today, if you ask me.  For this weeks sketch challenge, click HERE.


I really dig how this card turned out.  I went with non-traditional colors, again, and am happy with how they work together.  I hope you can see all of the details.  There are some of my favorite things on this card. :)

I hope you'll head over to the Twisted Sketches blog sometime this weekend to see what my friends have made for you.  They're wonderful!

Have a blessed day!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Steph. Merry Christmas to you too! I commend you on your volunteering - we've served Christmas dinner many times over the years, and you will be tired, but what a wonderful tired it will be! Hugs, and many blessings, my friend! Hope your special friend is tall, dark, and handsome!!! lol...love ya!

Valerie said...

All the gorgeous details are coming through loud & clear! Beautiful Steph - I'm loving that flower :)
Merry Christmas - hope you have a great holiday!