December 4, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #84

Hey everyone!

How is your weekend going?  So far, mine is crazy, but tomorrow I get to be a bum.  Yay for being a bum! lol  So, I have another Unscripted Sketches project for you.  For this weeks sketch challenge, click HERE.


I'm digging the layered look, and I like the snowflake underneith my bow, but boy did it take me forever to get this layout worked out.  I had the idea in my head, but apparently there was a lot missing when it came to putting it together.  Anyway, it all worked out in the end. 

I hope you'll head over to the challenge blog to see what my friends have created for you.  Have a great weekend!
Hugs!
Steph

6 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Just beautiful, Steph! I love the snowflake under the ribbon...it's perfecto!

XXX

Valerie said...

You've got a really gorgeous collection of elements here Steph. That embossing and layering is to die for :) Love your color combo too!

Bananastamper said...

Love all the textue on this - that scripted background is perfect - hmmm, I think I may own that one but have never used it, better go check on that... Cheers,
Shanna :)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Steph, you make such lovely projects. You have an awesome style and I am green with envy. As always, this card is spectacular.

Daniela Dobson said...

I love this. Awesome layers and the snowflake.

Unknown said...

gorgeous!!