March 13, 2015

Masculine Birthday

Hola!

This is my second post for today.  Please scroll down for my first jingle belles guest designer card. :)

This is the last of the cards I made last weekend, and hope I made it in time, for a few challenges I saw.  I tried to push myself to create another masculine card, since I don't do well with them. lol 

Here is my card.


I inked my embossing folder, and love how the Blueprint embossing folder looks a bit distressed on my paper.  I embossed the star with some silver embossing powder to give it a bit of pop, and added my sentiment.  This is one of my favorite stamp sets.  Paper Smooches has the cutest fonts and images.  I'm going to send this to R's son, for his birthday.  I hope he likes it.  I am going to submit this for the following challenges.

Virginia's View Challenge #13: Embossing
Just Us Girls #283: Masculine
Paper Smooches: Photo Inspiration

I'm off to work.  I hope you have a great weekend!






What's In It?
Paper: Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Simon Says Stamp Fog Cardstock, SU! Wild Wasabi Cardstock
Stamps: Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler, SU! Dictionary
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Weathered Wood Distress Ink
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz Blueprint Embossing Folder, MFT Stitched Fishtail Flags Dies, SU! Stars Framelits

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Absolutely perfect man card, Steph! Great job...might have to case this one sometime! Hugs...

Lisa Arana said...

Oh fun, I just love embossing folders. The added texture is just amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

lauren bergold said...

ok, this is definitely NOT a card that would convince anyone you find masculine cards challenging b/c YOWZA it is awesome!!! the inking on that e/f is just sooooooo perfect, i need to try that with some of mine! <3