March 12, 2015

Thanks...You're Amazing

Greetings friends!

I hope you're having a great day.  I am really enjoying the awesome weather we're having, and plan on going for a bike ride with my daughter after work today.  It's so nice to be able to get back outside and "play".  I hope everyone is having nice weather in their area as well.  I hope it lasts for a while. 

Anyway, here is the next card I have to share with you.


I LOVE the bright, cheerful colors here.  The yellow with the polka dots paper from my March SSS Card Kit is fabulous!  I really like the colors this month.  I decided to make this into a shaker card, so I could use some of my new Pretty Pink Posh seed beads.  They are also pretty fabulous.  I know exactly who I will be sending this to, and hope she enjoys it.  I'm going to submit this for the following challenges.

Sparkle & Shine Challenge #1: Photo Inspiration
Retro Sketches #156: Sketch (my loose interpretation)
Pile It On #59: Green

I'm off to work, and am hoping to be done early, so I can leave a bit early.  I'll be back soon with another something crafty.

Hugs!






What's In It?
Paper: Neenah Solar White Cardstock, SU! Wild Wasabi Cardstock, SSS March Card Kit Patterned Paper
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Talk Bubbles 2
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Star Dust Stickles, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles & Thanks Dies, MFT Stitched Oval Dies, Simon Says Stamp Green Seed Beads, Pretty Pink Posh Clear and Marshmallow Seed Beads, Pretty Pink Posh Mossy Green Sequins

No comments: