May 23, 2012

Creative Belli Challenge #144

Hi ya'll!

It's time for another Creative Belli challenge!  I love these challenges.  Having to remember to use the stuff I absolutely HAD to have, and then forgetting I had them is very helpful.  This challenge is weddings.  For all of the details, click HERE.


I had a friend pick the colors for me, and this is what he chose.  Pink and chocolate always go well together, so it wasn't hard to get this card to work out.  I used THIS sketch, and love my card.  The flower, lace and chocolate ribbon have all been in my possession for over a year.  I'm glad I finally got to use some of it.  I don't know anyone who's getting married anytime soon, but at least I have a card for the box, just in case.

I do hope you'll head over to the Belli blog to see what projects the other designers have put together for you.  Beautiful stuff!!

Hugs!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

pink and chocolate..fab!

dstandard said...

Beautiful card Steph - love the colors!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful colors and a gorgeous card! Love the design.
Lynn

chanya13 said...

Beauticul card, love soft colors and lace.

joy said...

Steph, what a gorgeous card - it reminds me of tuxedo. Love the background.