June 20, 2011

Appreciation

Hi ya'll!

Well, I tried to put together another masculine birthday card yesterday, as mentioned, but instead I would up with this.


This is going to that new special someone. *wink*  He was definitely my rock, and I was so glad that he didn't run away when I needed him most.  It's a bit girly, but I think he'll like it just the same.  I've combined the below challenges.

Just Add Ink #72 - Coloring (my hearts are colored with my Copics)
Stampin B's #115 - Border Punches
Corrosive Challenge #121 - Ribbons & Bows

I'm definitely going to attempt to make my masculine birthday card tonight.  I'm running short on time, so it has to be done quickly.  We'll see how it turns out. lol

Have a good day!

6 comments:

Shoshi said...

VERY stylish card Steph! Love it.

pam124 said...

You created a wonderful card this week to use a border punch for the StampinB challenge. Thanks for playing with us this week. Pam-DT-StampinB

Sara Mac said...

Steph I love this elegant card! Great color combo too:)

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Very sophisticated and beautiful.

Unknown said...

What a elegant card. Love the layout and colors. Great Job!!
Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge.
Debra

Keva said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Love the colors and those swirls look awesome. Pretty hearts, too!