June 28, 2011

Holiday Greetings

Hi ya'll!

Surprised to see another post from me?  lol  I have been trying to join in on the Waltzingmouse Sketch challenges since they first started, but wasn't able to accomplish anything, until now.  I loved their CAS sketch this week, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity again.  They have some wonderful sketches, so I think I'm going to make it a point to join in as often as possible from now on.  Continuing with my Christmas mojo, I created this.


I really like the CAS look to my card.  I didn't think I'd be able to pull it off, seeing as how I like to keep adding stuff. lol  The snowflakes are actually a border die by Tim Holtz, so I think this fits into this weeks CAS-ual Friday challenge, getting edgy, again.  I've also come to find a few new challenges to play along with.  Check them out. 

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #53 - Sketch (I didn't realize until after I had linked my card, that I will probably be deleted because I don't own any Waltzingmouse stamps, but here's the link to their challenge.)
CFC #8 - Getting Edgy
Clear It Out Tuesday - CAS
Ladybug Crafts (TLT) - Christmas In June (also having a blog hop!)
Oldie But A Goodie #22 - Anything Goes (stamp must be at least 6 months old)
Top Tip Tuesday #40 - Starts with a T (I have Twine on my card)

That's all for me today.  I'm being sneaky and posting this, instead of working.  lol  Hope you have a good one!
Hugs!

10 comments:

dstandard said...

Gorgeous Steph! Love this!

Kelly S. said...

Such a pretty Christmas design! Love that lovely lace and twine topped with the teeny red bead. The colors on this are so soft and soothing!

Lisa Minckler said...

Ah yes, the terrible task of trying to keep it simple. So difficult sometimes to tell yourself to stop. LOL
You've done a fantastic job with CAS and I think the card is a knock out. Truly terrific and with twine to boot. :)
Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "T" challenge.
Happy stamping...
Lisa xx

Unknown said...

such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

Bettina L. said...

Simply a gorgeous christmas card. Love everything about it:) Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Hope to see you again on tuesday;) Bettina

Leanne said...

Gorgeous christmas card!!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Kerry said...

Less is more sometimes Steph and your card is gorgeous :-D Thanks for playing along at LCI this week xx

Francesca said...

Absolutely Beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie Challenge

Hugs
Francesca

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Beautiful card! Great CAS Christmas card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday! :)

Valerie said...

This is so elegant, Steph - love how you've done this CAS card!!