November 13, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge Week #50

Greetings!

I'm totally in shock that we're at challenge 50 already.  It doesn't even seem like it's been a whole year that we've been creating Christmas cards.  Time has definitely passed me by this year, quickly. 

Our challenge this week is Deck the Halls.  You can use holly or wreaths or you can interpret it in however you like.  All challenges are optional, as always, so any holiday card will do.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I started out with a completely different look, in my head.  Unfortunately, this wasn't a card that turned out anything like I had hoped. lol  I'm kinda digging it, but haven't really decided as to whether or not I'm going to leave it as is, or re-do it.  I guess we'll see what happens.  I used THIS sketch.  I {heart} their sketches. :)

I do hope you'll head over to see what the other elves have made for you today.  They're very cute!

Hugs!

No comments: