November 6, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge Week #49

Yola!

I hope everyone has had a good weekend, and got in lots of crafty goodness.  My post is going to be short and sweet as I have tons to do today.

Here is my card for this weeks Christmas Card Challenge, which is a sketch, created by the wonderful Peggy Toole.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


You know how I am about my non-traditional Christmas colors, and this was no exception to that.  I love how this turned out.  My favorite part is probably the teal colored chevron striped background paper, LOVE!  I've combined the following challenges in my card as well.

Delightful Challenges - A Very Sparkly Christmas (my snowflake is super sparkly)
Crimbo Crackers #1 - Anything Goes (you must check out this new, all Christmas challenge blog)
Do You Stack Up #44 - Teal
Colour Create #83 - Turquoise, Deep Pink, Ivory
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge #2 -  Sparkle (on my snowflake)
Digi Doodle Shop #81 - Winter
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #5 - Bingo (I chose glitter, lace and punches/dies)
Jellypark Challenges 11/4 - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors
Mami Doodles Challenge #37 - Christmas
Winter Wonderland 11/4 - Make Your Christmas Card Sparkle (my snowflake is very sparkly)
Crafty Hazelnuts Challenge #45 - Bright colors and/or sparkle

There are only three challenges left for this years CCC term.  Are you able to join us this week?  It is the first of the month and there is a cute SCRS stamp up for grabs too, don't forget.  Please check out what the other DT members have created for you today.  They're all very nice!

Hugs!

16 comments:

WencheP said...

Beautiful card, it's so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

-Wenche

Anonymous said...

So pretty Steph, I love how you use non-traditional colors!

Hazel said...

A lovely sparkly card - so elegant and love the colours - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon. x

downrightcrafty said...

wow a gorgeous sparkly creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some new candy if you are interested :)

Tip Top said...

Wonderful - very inspiring! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Linda said...

What a beautiful clean and simple card. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Julie said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at DDSC
Hugs,
Julie

Jennifer Scull said...

this is such a beautiful card!
thank you for joining our non-traditional Christmas colors challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

NancyD said...

Very nice card. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. NancyD

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
Ruth x

Anke said...

beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty ribbons
xx

Bettina L. said...

Adorable card. Love the snowflake. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shops Best and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina xx

cebelica said...

A simple, but yet very beautiful card. Fab work! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs!

Naomi said...

This is beautiful! I love the LO and the lovely crochet lace trim! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful creation. Fabulous design and
lovley use of our colours:-))
Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia
DT member.

Sara said...

Gorgoeus! thanks for playing along with Jellypark!