November 12, 2011

Drunken Stampers Challenge #78

Hey everyone!

I hope you're having a good weekend.  I apologize for the delay on this but blogger didn't cooperate with me this morning, and my post didn't go live as scheduled. 

I'm excited to bring you the next challenge over at Drunken Stampers, which is, Up In The Air.  You can interpret this in any way you like.  For this weeks challenge, click HERE.


I had hoped to use some kind of hot air balloon on my card, but alas, I don't have anything with hot air balloons.  Boo! lol  Instead, I took a different route and went masculine-ish, with this antique airplane.  It paired really nicely with the sentiment I found in one of my other stamp sets.  I used November's Sketch For You To Try and think it turned out pretty well.

I do hope you'll head over to the Drunken Stampers blog to check out what my friends have come up with for you today.  They're adorable!

I'll be back soon with another something crafty.
Hugs!

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - love the colors!

Ida said...

This is great. I really like the layout, colors, images.