November 17, 2011

FYI Challenge #18

Hi everyone!

So, in the craziness that is my life these days, I completely spaced it off and forgot to create something for FYI challenge #18.  I will probably post something later, if time allows. 

I may not have a project to share, but I didn't want you to miss out on seeing the inspiration photo.  Check it out!


My gosh, it's absolutely breathtaking!  The magnificent sunrise (or sunset), the texture and sharp edges of the rocks, the brilliant colors, how you can see for miles from this point, all amazing.  After finding this photo, I have come to realize that maybe I need to prioritize some things in my life so that I can see these kinds of places with my own eyes.  Life's short and I don't want to miss anything.

Please, please, please head over to the FYI blog to see what my Lovelies have created for you today.  I must admit, they've outdone themselves.  Absolutely stunning.  Click HERE for this weeks challenge.

Have a great day!
Hugs!

1 comment: