November 8, 2011

Thankful for You

Hi everyone!

Wow, there are tons of fall/autumn themed challenges out there.  I can't believe I actually made a card, just for fun, in the midst of all of the craziness that is my life these days. lol  Check it!


After getting my photo edited, I realize that it's super busy.  Maybe that's because my brain is on overdrive and I couldn't help but project that onto my card. lol  Anyway, after creating this last week, it fits the following challenges this week.  Yay!

Papercraft Star #69 - Flourishes
Card Makin' Mama's #32 - Die Cuts (my rolled flowers are dies, and I used my Nesties)
2 Sisters Challenge #64 - Ribbon
Card Caravan #5 - Handmade Flowers
Come And Get It - Autumn Blessings
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #135 - Photo Inspiration with cute pumpkins and fall colors.
Stampin Sisters In Christ #114 - Use A Very Old Stamp (the sentiment hasn't been used in over a year)
Sparkles Forum #24 - Autumn

I hope ya'll have a wonderful day!  I'll be back soon with another crafty post.
Hugs!

11 comments:

Rene said...

Oh Steph this is GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

Very nice card. lots of great layering and designing.Thanks for sharing it on Come and Get It Challenge Blog this week.

Becky said...

This is so lovely! I love the paper flowers you made with the pearl in the center, nice touch. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

dstandard said...

Beautiful card and great mix of papers - loving those flowers!

Mynn xx said...

What a beautiful card! I love you rolled flowers--beautiful! :)

Penny said...

I love those flowers and the whole card... just beautiful!
thanks for playing in our die cut challenge at the card makin mama's

Annette said...

Lovely card, such great colours for autumn. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters this week for our ribbon challenge. Annette xx

Julie said...

Busy but not too busy, I think it works. Thanks for joining us on the Card Caravan at the Hybrid Chick.

Sandra said...

Beautiful autumnal card. I don't think it's too busy either. Just right if you ask me.
Hugs
Sandra x

Whimsey said...

I like - those colors are fabulous; love that sketch layout!!

Dazie said...

Stunning card I love the embellishment you have made!

Thank you for joining the sparkles girls this fortnight

Dazie
x