February 5, 2012

2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week #10

Hiya!

It's crazy around here today, so this is going to be short and sweet.  I'm going to meet a friend for lunch, and I'm trying to get ready for Super Bowl.  I have to bake something for the gathering I was invited to, but I may not make it, if I don't get it in gear.  I've updated my blog a bit.  I couldn't pass up using this template, it's called "Stephanie".  Perfect! :)   

I have my next Christmas Card challenge card for you.  This weeks challenge is to create your own background, of any kind.  For all of the details, click HERE.


I wanted to really showcase the background I wanted to make, so I kept this very CAS.  It's lovely, isn't it?  Blue is my favorite color, so it's no wonder I reach for it often.  Thank goodness blue and white is a great winter color combo too.  I think this is the first card I've made in a long time that didn't have a Nestie or embossing on it.  I guess it didn't kill me not to use them either. lol  I've also combined the following challenges in my card.

Crafty Contagion - Winter/Snow
Card Patterns #151 - Sketch (my loose interpretation)
Jellypark Challenges - Winter Wonderland
Winter Wonderland - Blue & White Color Combo

I do hope you'll head over to the CCC to see what my friends have made today.  They're adorable, as usual!

Stay crafty my friends!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Really pretty, Steph! I like blue Christmas cards. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Steph! I love it!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love those pretty snowflakes - a gorgeous card
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
Lisa x

Jennifer Scull said...

what a beautiful, peaceful card. I love the graduated shades of blue.
thank you for playing along in our 'winter wonderland' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

very lovely! Thanks for playing at Jellypark Friends for our "Winter Wonderland" challenge.
Hugs,
Georgia
JF DT

Curly said...

Oh my word this is one beautiful creation fabulous design and layout and that is one super cute image and one brilliant interpretation of our colour challenge too,

So pleased you joined us at Winter Wonderland Blue and White colour Challenge I do hope you can try and join in the fun with us next week too,

Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0x
Winter Wonderland DT

whoistracy said...

Just love that background you made. What a stunning card. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

dstandard said...

What can I say - you rock girl!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card, Steph! Congratulations for your Card Patterns feature. ;)