February 15, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #49

Hi again! 
This is my second post for the day.  For my Creative Belli challenge post, please scroll down. 

I'm excited to announce that the next sketch at Cardibilities has been posted, and it's fabulous!  I'm sure by now you've come to realize how awesome I think Karan's sketches are. lol  For all of the details, click HERE.


I decided to go with a round card today.  It's been a while since I've made a shaped card, and this sketch was great for interpretation.  I'm loving the Nestabilities and the yellow rose I've had in my stash.  Of course, the embossing adds another layer of texture, and the colors are fabulous together.  I love this card! 

I've also combined the following challenges into my card.

PDCC #118 - Color Combo (blue & yellow)
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - Flower Power
Craft Us Crazy #20 - Anything Goes
Phindy's Friday Challenge #92 - Round & Round
The Stamp Man Challenge - Texture
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - CAS

I do hope you'll head over to the Cardabilities blog to see the other gorgeous cards that have been posted.  They're amazing, as usual.

Stay crafty my friends!

9 comments:

Patti J said...

This is stunning, Steph! I always enjoy seeing your round cards. Wow, how elegant and classy this is....great job, my friend! Have a good day :)

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

gorgeous circle card! those colors are just striking!

Unknown said...

Hi Steph, such an elegant card - love the shape and colour combination you've used. Wonderful embossing details as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Rachel said...

Pretty card. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin and we look forward to seeing you again soon, Wedgie xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful Card.
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
Doreen xx

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, love the style and gorgeous colours and embossing. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

Angela Weimer said...

A great card. love the circle shape. Thanks for joining us in The Stamp Man challenge and have a great day. Angela

suzARTe said...

This is a really beautiful card, everything fits in perfectly