February 1, 2012

Belli Challenge #136

Hello!

Welcome to the next challenge at the Creative Belli blog!  This challenge is to include hearts on your card, or you can create a Valentine.  For all of the details, click HERE.


I'm really enjoying the way this card looks.  The lace gives it just the right touch and the black knot ties everything together (pun intended, lol), in my opinion.  I've had these papers in my stash for at least a year, and the heart nesties are some I bought over two years ago, but don't get used that often.  I've also had the background stamp I used under the sentiment since I first started stamping.  Talk about dusting off some old stuff. lol  I will be sending this card to a special someone.  Hope she likes it.  I've included the following challenge in my card as well. 

Flutterby Wednesday #187 - Embossing & Must include butterfly, angel or fairy
Crafty Catz #117 - Things with Wings

I do hope you'll pop over to the Belli challenge blog to see what everyone has created for you.  They're beautiful, as always.

Happy Scrapping!
Hugs,

11 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome card- love the lace- it adds such a great effect- and love how the know ties it all together. The BG stamp behind your sentiment gives it a great dimension- I will have to remember to try that!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Steph, love this card it is perfectly balanced and the embossing looks great on the DP, the bow does indeed " tie ' it in all perfectly.

Marie

carol said...

ooh WOW i like this card, it so simple BUT elegant, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck, x carol

Ceal said...

beautiful card love the border punch and all the details

Markey said...

Love the airiness of the embossing on the DSP background paper, goes so well with the butterflies!
~M

joy said...

I'm sure your friend will love this! The colors are great together and you have arranged each element perfectly!

Diamond Doll said...

Beautiful card love the Colours and big heart,Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card and thanks for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ

LAURA KANT said...

What a beautiful card! LOVE IT!

Hugs, Laura

Robin Parker said...

Steph, this is so pretty! Love the way you used the lace, I am new at using lace. Great idea.

suzARTe said...

This card is just lovely, the colours, butterflies, lace and everything is just great