February 29, 2012

Creative Belli Challenge #138

Hi everyone!!

Yay for humpday!  Only two days to go until the weekend.  I'm SO happy the week is almost over.  How's yours going?  Got big plans for your weekend?  I'm crossing my fingers that something I've been waiting for happens this weekend. lol :)

I'm excited to share my next Creative Belli challenge project with you today.  This challenge is a Sketch challenge.  For all of the details, click HERE.


I really think these colors are cool together.  I wasn't sure how I was going to pull it off with the sketch, but it all came together really well.  I've had the grey background patterned paper in my stash for almost two years.  I'm so glad I kept a few pieces of it, as it goes perfectly with this color combo.  I've also had the stamp set from Gina K in my possession for almost three years, and this is the first time it has seen ink.  Pittiful, I know. *sigh*  I hope the recipient of this card enjoys it.

I've combined the following challenges into my card today:

Corrosive Challenge #143 - Dimension (all of my panels are on foam adhesive, although you can't really see it)
Creative Inspirations Paint - Paper Piecing
Scrapper's Delights - Bling It Up
Sentimental Sunday #91 - Lace & Pearls (I hope they don't mind that I used rhinestones instead)
CR84FN #49 - Yellow, Kraft & Gray

Please check out what my fellow designers at the Creative Belli challenge have posted for you today.  They're pretty awesome. :)

Back soon with another crafty project!
Hugs!

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

super SWEET

jimlynn said...

Oh so pretty and I love those colors together too!
Lynn

Sue Lelli said...

Steph, Darling Birthday card with the sundae! LOVE how you combined the papers and colors with that cute image! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Tracey said...

This is wonderful Steph, I love the ribbon & lace :)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

crafterGM said...

Your card really cute it has the bling going on. Thanks for joining us at the ScrappersDelights Thanks Gloria M

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card! Love the cupcake! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

joy said...

Great birthday card! Love the colors. Hope you get your wish for this weekend!

paige said...

Beautiful color combo and love the way you interpreted the sketch. The recipient will love this!

Olivia said...

Very nicely done. Feels good to use that Stash doesn't it. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Olivia

BarbaraW said...

Your card looks so yummy. Great card. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints blog challenge.

Lisa Elton said...

Goodness what a sweet little cupcake! Very cute card!

Unknown said...

I just love how these colours work together! Very sweet :) Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight .

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Ria said...

Lovely card :) thanks for joining the Scrapper's Delight challenge this time ;)
hugs Ria

Stampers Delights said...

Such a lovely card
Thank you for sharing and participating in Scrapper's Delights "Bling It Up" Challenge

love Janice

Markey said...

very fun you took the sketch and jumped outside the box! Love it!

~markey

Unknown said...

What a cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge. Good luck!
Hugs,
Gini

Kathy said...

Sweet card, love your pieced cupcake and the beautiful color scheme. Thank you for joining the "another dimension" challenge at The Corrosive Challenge blog.

Deborah Frings said...

What a yummy looking cupcake! I really like this - very sweet! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!